The Community Awards 2016: Nominations now OPEN!
Nominations are now open for the 2016 Community Awards.
The annual event, hosted by the Guernsey Community Foundation at St James, is now in its sixth year and takes place on Thursday 3 November.
The event recognises and applauds the hard work and dedication of Guernsey’s vibrant voluntary sector. Seven awards are presented at the Afternoon Tea event:
- Charity of the Year – Sponsored by principal sponsor State Street Global Services
- Fundraising Team of the Year – sponsored by Cazenove Capital Management
- Organising Committee of the Year – sponsored by RG Falla
- Corporate Social Responsibility – sponsored by RBC Wealth Management
- Outstanding Individual Achievement – sponsored by KPMG Channel Islands Limited
- Overseas Award – sponsored by Specsavers
- Youth Award – sponsored by Guernsey Electricity
Wayne Bulpitt, Chair, Guernsey Community Foundation said: ‘We are very proud of the Community Awards, our flagship event, which serves to highlight the very depth and breadth of the amazing voluntary work going on in our community. By nature, a lot of the good work goes on under the radar so the Community Awards are a wonderful way to bring it, and the people who make it happen, to the forefront for one night.’
Nomination forms and full criteria can be downloaded now from the Community Awards website – www.communityawards.gg
Alternatively, nomination forms can be requested by email or post by contacting email@example.com or by calling Sadie on 748056. Sadie is also available to offer support to anyone requiring help with the nomination process.
The closing date for nominations is Wednesday 14 September.