Guernsey Community Foundation is hiring!
The Guernsey Community Foundation is looking for an Office Manager as it enters its tenth anniversary year.
The postholder will:
- Handle most aspects of office administration
- Maintain and develop the Foundation’s volunteer matching programme
- Organise training courses for third sector professionals
- Promoting volunteering through events, programmes and campaigns
- Helping the Grants Programme Manager organise the annual Community Awards
- Produce Foundation newsletters and online content
The position is full-time, although part-time and flexible hours are negotiable.
Applicants are invited to write to: Jim Roberts, Chief Executive, Guernsey Community Foundation c/o First Floor, Tudor House, Le Bordage, St Peter Port, GY1 1DB, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries or further information, telephone Jim on 723309.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020